어떤 공간 안에
in a room
in a store
in a car
in the water
어떤 영역 위에
in a yard
in a town
in a park
- “Where’s David?” “In the kitchen. / In the back yard. / In Tokyo.”
- What’s in that box / in that bag / in that closet?
- Angela works in a store / in a bank / in a factory.
- I went for a swim in the river / in the pool / in the ocean.
- Milan is in northern Italy.
- I live in a city, but I’d like to live in the country.
at the bus stop
at the door
at the traffic light
at her desk. I’m at my desk.
- There’s somebody at the bus stop / at the door.
- The car is waiting at the traffic light.
- Julia is working at her desk.
Also: at the top / at the bottom / at the end (of …)
- Write your name at the top of the page.
- My house is at the end of the block.
on a shelf
on a plate
on a balcony
on the floor, etc.
옆이나 위에 붙어 있을 때
on a wall
on the ceiling
on a door, etc.
- There are some books on the shelf and some pictures on the wall.
- There are a lot of apples on those trees.
- Don’t sit on the grass. It’s wet.
- There’s a stamp on the envelope.
- Look! There’s a man on the roof. What’s he doing?
Also: on a horse / on a bicycle / on a motorcycle
- Who’s that man on the motorcycle?